€ 696,61 (per 01.01.2020) met tijdvak tot
31.12.2050. Verkopers hebben een
afkoopaanvraag ingediend. Zie in de verkoopbrochure keuzemogelijkheden
- Servicekosten VvE: € 160,- p.m., specificaties op aanvraag te verkrijgen.
Professionele, gezonde Vereniging van Eigenaren. Het appartementsrecht,
uitmakende het 2/5 onverdeeld aandeel.
- Eigen CV installatie merk Remeha uit 2010.
- Energielabel D.
- alle relevante stukken van de Vereniging van Eigenaren, zoals
MeerjarenOnderhoudsPlan, inschrijving Kamer van Koophandel, financiële stukken,
gegevens brand- opstalverzekering, notulen etc op aanvraag te verkrijgen.
- oplevering in nader overleg.
129 m2 double ground floor apartment
with 112 m2 private garden
Asking price is € 675,000 costs buyer
A fully renovated double ground floor house with a cozy sunny back garden (16 x 7m, facing east) with fantastic large grass lawn, shrubs and fruit trees. Located in Bos en Lommer close to Westerpark, Jordaan and De Baarsjes.
The ground floor has an open fireplace, wooden floors and a fantastic large kitchen, situated on the garden side with patio doors, with stainless steel working island.
Spacious modern bathroom with toilet, separate shower, bath and wash basin.
The entry hallway features a large storage cupboard/wardrobe.
An open stairway leads to the basement, which is made up of a spacious TV / additional living area and three bedrooms.
If you want to live centrally, choose this Amsterdam location:
- within walking distance from bus 21 and bus 80 to NS Sloterdijk and Amsterdam CS
- tram 19 stops in front of the door
- 2 minutes drive to the ring A10
- 10 minutes biking to Amsterdam city center (Dam Square and the Jordaan)
- within walking distance of Erasmuspark, Rembrandt park and the popular Westerpark
with many bars, restaurants and year round cultural activities
- in the nearby shopping streets you will find supermarkets, cozy restaurants,
coffee shops and bars
- perfect environment for children /neighbourhood with young families, several
playgrounds and a petting zoo
- various primary and secondary schools and daycare centers in the immediate area
- parking permit (no waiting time) available on request
Ground floor (ceiling height 2.88m):
Main entrance / hall (5.87 x 1.07m) with a large storage cupboard / wardrobe.
Large living room (9.95 bx 4.15m) with a modern kitchen, a 6-burner gas stove, dishwasher and cupboards. Beautiful stainless steel countertops / work island. Oak wooden floor and an open fireplace.
Large bathroom (4.81 x 2.02m) with bath tub, washbasin, separate shower and a free-hanging toilet.
Stairs from the ground floor to the basement (ceiling height 2.25m):
Spacious landing (3.34 x 3.44m) with wardrobes running along the entire width.
1. Television room / additional living area (5.36 x 3.86m);
2. Main bedroom (3.90 x 3.34m) with two fixed cabinets;
3. Large children's room (4.28 x 2.76m);
4. Study / bedroom (3.34 x 2.18m) (currently being used as a walk-in closet).
- measurement report A (dimensioning and use of space checked on location and
measured) in accordance with NEN 2580: 2007: living space 128.6 m2. - user space
excl. vide 4 m2: 129.4 m2, other indoor space 0.8 m2, capacity 460 m3
- Lease ground: municipal lease with an annual rent of € 684.97
Current time period until 31-12-2050. Buying is possible, all information can be found
on the website from the municipality of Amsterdam
- VvE service costs: € 160 per item, specifications available on request. Professional,
healthy Owners Association
- Remeha central heating system, installed 2010
- Energy label D
- all relevant documents from the Owners' Association, such as
Multi-year Maintenance Plan, Chamber of Commerce registration, financial
documents, data on fire insurance, minutes etc. available on request
- delivery in further consultation